So, what about all of these missing entries? I can't just epistilize ad naseum or I will become grumpy in the typing of them and defeat the whole purpose of this task. I could note them with out fluff but that is a bit provincial and bland. Still, it would let you know I had been paying attention...
- Painting buttons. Who knew that fabric artists were in need of someone with the skills to paint in small scale, in a utilitarian manner, to embellish their art form. Who knew?
- Give myself away. I donated a little watercolor to an art gallery for their auction to raise funds.
- Do more than expected. I have tried to be a conscientious employee and stay a bit longer than I need to, do a little more than expected, and be a little more helpful than deserved.
- I have attended several workplace social functions and found the good in them, either through the people who were in attendance or in the pure ideal that I am employed when so many are not.
- Dived into social networking and became a member of the big FB. whoa! Fun but a genuine time vampire so I am now learning how to reign it in and not play during working hours. Most assuredly I am not going to get sucked into all of the infernal gifting that is such an annoying and adolescent part of it all. Can't we just say hello and put a verbal arm around each other's shoulder when it is appropriate? Oh, oh....I feel a curmudgeon coming on. Stop it.
- Spent a loving weekend in the big city to the east celebrating my wedding anniversary. It was good. I had fun. I am still in love after all of these years. The rest of that one is all positive and will stay in my heart.
- You know, I could actually go on and on because that is what happens when a person begins to count their blessings but now that I have mentioned my sweetheart, I need to go home to him.
Be well and be happy... and God bless.